Friday, 28 February 2014

A rockin' great week!

Well, dear readers...the last week has been a wonderful ride. Hot Rock my latest book was released on Monday and the reception has been amazing.






My dear husband informed  the other day that vampires were out and time travel was in...and he may have been right!
 Since the book was released only a few days ago there have been many wonderful reviews and a flurry of emails asking for another book in the series.

Writing Hot Rock was an absolute  pleasure for me. I was able to combine many of my favorite things into one story. My love of the English countryside, the seventies,  particularly seventies music and rock stars, and my fascination with all things mystical like ley lines and time travel.
 Here are some of the pictures that inspired me as I wrote...

Band members


The festival goers
 Readers have really understood the time travel and loved my hero and heroine...Davy and Megan.


The pyramid stage
M.Smith in California says...

"Ms. Seaton pens a time travel romance unlike any other I've read. I loved the characters, the differences in time periods, and how time really had no hold over their love. David and Megan truly were meant to love each other...whenever they are."

Another reviewer on Amazon made my day...

"Time travel with a hot 70's rock star? But Annie Seaton somehow made it work and made me wish it was about a hundred pages longer. I mean, she could pull a Diana Gabaldon and drag 70's rock star drama through seven books and I'd be okay with that!"

So I guess I'd better get writing the next book and make it a series. What do readers think about that? Comment below to go in the draw for an additional $10 gift card drawn on 15 March after the tour.

Over the next few weeks I am privileged to be appearing on some blog and review sites... if you would like to follow and enter the raffle copter at each stop... here are the links... and the raffle copter is at the bottom of this page too. There is a giveaway of my three Affairs books in one bundle and another $10 gift card.
Happy reading!
Annie

22 February                       Alana Woods Interview
24 February                      Contemporary Romance Reviews
24 February                      A Dream within a Dream
24 February                     The Reading Cafe Interview
28 February                      Susanne Bellamy's All the World's a Page
3 March                            Maria's Book Blog
3 March                            Fade into Fantasy
4 March                            Becky on Books
4 March                            Rhi Reading
5 March                            Literary Escapism
5 March                            Cocktails and Books
5 March                            Deea's Book Blog
5 March                            Sweet Spot
6 March                            Read your Writes
6 March                            Ramblings from this Chick
7 March                            Toot's Book Reviews
7 March                            Simply Ali
                     
10 March                          Bookhounds
11 March                          Let's talk about Books
11 March                          All the Bookish Love
12 March                          Book 'n Kisses
12 March                          All Things Romance
12 March                          Savvy Authors monthly column
13 March                          As You Wish Romance
14 March                          Romantic Reads and Such
14 March                          Fantasy Book Addict
1 April                              Bitten By Books...additional $35 gift card giveaway.



Davy Morgan